Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our computerized catalog (or new books since March)

Well, I think I'm making these lists too complicated, and it's slowing me down in getting them to you. Instead, I'm going to send you directly to LibraryThing (where I've entered all our new books) and you'll be able to see the new books we've bought much more quickly. Our user name is "BeldingLibrary".

I've entered every book that we've acquired since December, 2007. That's 575 books. And they're all categorized by audience (adult or juvenile), month (mmyy), and genre (fiction, nonfiction, mystery, picture).

So, here are the new books from March, 2009.

And here are the new books from May, 2009.

Want to know if we have a particular book since 2007... just use the search option.

Enjoy!

(P.S. several of you have asked about the reminder notices on this list. Sorry they're confusing, I'll get rid of them.)

No comments: