Monday, December 10, 2007

New Adult Fiction - Dec 10

I've been having a hard time keeping up with all the new books we have at the library, and I'm also trying to figure out the best way to keep this list up-to-date and useful. I'll get the rhythm of it eventually.

Anne just gave me a big list of the new books we have. Here's the new Adult Fiction:
  • The Blackstone Commentaries, by Rob Riggan
  • The Heir, by Barbara Taylor Bradford
  • Down River, by John Hart
  • A Free Life, by Ha Jin
  • Pandora's Daughter, by Iris Johansen
  • Home to Holly Springs, by Jan Karon
  • Run, by Ann Patchett
  • Love Over Scotland, by Alexander McCall Smith
  • Amazing Grace, by Danielle Steele
  • Shoot Him If He Runs, by Stuart Woods

I'm going to list the new books in other categories separately.

No comments: