Saturday, November 3, 2007

About this Blog

The Belding Memorial Library acquires some 40 new books every week. The idea of this blog is to make a list of those books and, perhaps more ambitiously, create a community-run Wiki that will link the list of books to their summaries, reviews, and author information.

If you'd like to help, please visit the Belding Library Wiki and add information about the books. I've been copying Description information directly from each book's web site, considering that Fair Use. But we buy so many books, I'm having a hard time keeping up. I need your help. (If you'd like to help and can't seem to navigate the Wiki, contact me and I'll be happy to give you some guidance.)

Finally, I'm hoping this blog will help give a summary of each week's new acquisitions. There are so many good books coming into our library; I want everyone to know what they are.

No comments: